Wednesday, September 16, 2015

GIGI HADID STREET STYLE LOOK

On my first post I decided I wanted to talk about Gigi Hadid and how to get her look.
The first look being her street style look.
¿why? because she uses stuff that all the girls want to try and its really comfortable as affordable.
My interest in her street style got my thinking that other girls wanted to get her style to, so I decided to search affordable clothes that can ''copy'' or ''try'' to get Gigi's style in our own way.

Gigi wears common clothes that we can find anywhere in our local store so that makes it easier, so lets start with Gigi's get the look street style!

En mi primer post he decidido hablar de Gigi Hadid y como conseguir su estilo.
primeramente siendo su estilo ''street style''.
¿Porque? Porque usa ropa que todas las chicas queremos usar y es bastante comoda al igual que accesible.
Mi interes en su estilo me puso a pensar que otras chicas querian tener su etilo tambien, asi que decidi buscar ropa accesible que pudiesen ''copiar'' o ''intentar'' tener el look de Gigi en nuestra propia forma.

Gigi utiliza ropa comun que podemos encontrar en cualquiera de nuestras tiendas locales y que eso lo hace mas sencillo, asi que, empezemos con el street style de Gigi Hadid!


CROP TOP





shirt










No comments:

Post a Comment